As a business you will find that property litigation is sometimes unavoidable, to help you to avoid disputes and the lengthy, costly processes they entail, our commercial property lawyers work closely with our litigation team to ensure you receive a seamless service and the best advice available when it comes to commercial property dispute resolution.
We act for a range of clients including public and private companies, investors, banks and high net worth individuals to provide high quality, proactive and relevant advice for both landlords and tenants which is tailored to meet the needs of the individual client.
Examples of the types of transactions that we can assist you with include:
- all aspects of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- claims for adverse possession
- dilapidations claims
- disputes arising in relation to development agreements
- landlord and tenant insolvency
- leasehold enfranchisement
- possession actions
- professional negligence claims arising out of real estate transaction
- rent reviews
- restrictive covenants
- exercising break clauses