All businesses rely on a variety of contracts whether stakeholder agreements and employee contracts to leases and supply agreements. These contracts can be complex and valuable if things go right, but costly if they don’t.
Our dispute resolution lawyers understand that every dispute is unique and will need its own tailored solution.
We have a wealth of expertise in advising companies and individuals on all aspects of contractual issues and we recognise that from time to time the terms of these contracts can lead to commercial disputes that can be both costly and time consuming.
We will work with you to understand your key objectives using these as a basis to devise the best course of action for you and your business, giving you cost certainty.
Examples of the types of disputes that we can assist you with include:
- sale and supply of goods and services
- agency, distribution and franchise agreements
- warranty and indemnity claims
- mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- retention of title
- trade finance
- exclusion and limitation clauses
- restrictive covenants
- breach of confidence
- breaches of trust and breaches of fiduciary duties
- unjust enrichment, knowing receipt and dishonest assistance
- economic torts, including procuring breaches of contract, causing loss by unlawful means and conspiracy