Our team has experience advising clients in relation to compliance with public procurement requirements. In addition the Square One Law business model means that where necessary we can put together a multi-disciplinary team for procurement related advice that is relevant to your business or sector.
Examples of our experience in relation to procurement is primarily in relation to challenging unfair procurement decisions and contentious procurement work include advising on:
- An injunction against a Local Authority for an unfair contract award
- An injunction on behalf of easyBus against Stansted Airport
- Formal complaints against NHS Trusts for unfair contract awards
- Specific types of contract should be advertised and the application of the procurement rules to such contracts
- Direct award and material changes to existing contract exemptions
- State aid and ERDF/ESIF in the procurement compliance context