Our team has a significant amount of experience in advising clients on industrial relations issues, both in the UK and internationally.
We take the time to understand your business and your relationship with Trade Unions so we can provide bespoke and commercial solutions to managing those relationships whilst continuing to engage with your workforce.
We can advise on Trade Union recognition and de-recognition and on industrial action, and we regularly assist our clients to work with collectively agreed terms in both the private and public sectors.
We regularly advise on:
- the terms and scope of the collective bargaining agreement
- trade union recognition – the process and options open to the employer
- trade union de-recognition – the implications and procedure for the employer
- negotiating information and consultation agreement
- advising on the information and consultation obligations
- trade union issues arising on a TUPE transfer