Employers are increasingly looking at new ways to achieve a motivated and committed workforce. Employee benefits are useful tool to attract, incentivise and retain staff.
From the traditional employee benefits to fresh alternatives, we can help you decide on the best approach. Our employment lawyers regularly act for organisations in the UK and abroad who wish to incentivise their employees in the most tax effective way and have a wide depth of experience of international private benefits.
Our employee incentives team includes cross-qualified lawyers and accountants who can offer you full service tax and legal advice on implementing the ideal type of arrangement into your business. By providing clear and commercial advice we cut through the complexity to ensure that your incentive scheme is tailored to your business’ needs.
We regularly advise on tax efficient benefits and incentives including:
- company share option plans
- employee benefit trusts
- share incentive plans
- enterprise management incentives
- private benefit and pensions advice
- aligning incentive schemes with remuneration budget
- cash incentives including structuring complex bonus and earn out schemes for employees, senior managers and directors