At Square One Law our team of expert advisers understands the complexities faced by manufacturers operating in both the national and international market.
We work alongside our manufacturing clients to help identify and minimise potential risks. By building relationships with clients and understanding their business and commercial needs we can provide a focussed, bespoke service that enables us to anticipate issues before they arise, often preventing them arising in the first place.
Our lawyers have extensive experience of working within the manufacturing sector and can help with everything from intellectual property protection, manufacturing agreements and trade disputes to personnel issues.
Our clients include Miller UK Limited, Tharsus Engineering Limited and William Hackett Chains Limited.
We provide practical and proactive advice on the full range of services required by those operating in the manufacturing sector including:
- commercial contracts, inclosing design, supply and manufacturing agreements
- corporate law, including acquisitions an disposals
- dispute resolution
- HR and employment
- real estate and construction
- restructuring and insolvency
- debt recovery
Recent examples of our manufacturing work include advising:
- Tharsus engineering on a suite of design and manufacturing agreements
- Unika Colour Products on a number of intellectual property matters and exclusive supply and distribution agreements
- Lanchester Wines Cellars on the acquisition of an overseas business
- a client on a confidential, high value manufacturing agreement with a major Asia based customer
- Miller UK on a North American distribution agreement