The Energy industry continues to evolve at a rapid pace to meet the challenges of rising energy demand, the requirements of the renewable industry and a changing regulatory market. This makes it an exciting sector in which to work.
At Square One Law we recognise that this fast evolving sector is under intense competitive pressure and that companies within it are seeking ever more innovative and practical advice from their lawyers.
Our experience includes advising:
Our lawyers are passionate about energy and have a wide range of experience across a variety of technologies, legal specialisms and industry sectors. Some of our experience includes advising:
- Able UK on a range of matters including decommissioning projects and the assembly of the Marine Energy Park on the Humber.
- Blue Water Energy on the acquisition of a majority stake in px Group.
- Zero Carbon Futures on creating a collaboration agreement with Ionnity (a joint venture of all German car manufacturers) to create the first fast charging EV charging facility.
- Shepherd Offshore on the development of both the Offshore Technology Park and Neptune Energy Park which will include the Neptune National Centre for Subsea and Offshore Engineering, the first of its kind in the UK, bringing together industry and academia to create a world-class engineering research facility.
- Chirton Engineering on the sale of the energy services and specialist engineering company to Carr’s Engineering.
- Hardy AVARR Limited on designing collaboration arrangements for an offshore decommissioning consortium.
- JDR Cables in the taking of new premises at Hartlepool Docks to service its major expansion plans.
- Advanced Industrial Solutions on a number of projects to facilitate growth in the supply of training to the oil and gas and renewable industries.
- The renewable energy division of Lanchester Wine Cellars in the procurement and erection of a wind turbine on site and leasing arrangements in respect of further turbines
- Armstrong Energy in respect of international property licensing and joint venture arrangements for ‘waste plastics to energy’ technology.
We are also pleased to support and be members of NOF.