Employment Breakfast Briefing – 26 June 2013
Topics to be covered:
- Mediation in the Workplace – when to use and when to refuse!
- Update on Forthcoming Developments in Employment Law
When: Wednesday 26 June 2013, 8:30am to 11:30am
The Toffee Factory, Lower Steenbergs Yard, Quayside, Ouseburn, NE1 2DF
The format of the event will be:
8.30am – 9.00am – Registration and light refreshments
9.00am – ‘An update on forthcoming employment law legislative changes’ Jean-Pierre van Zyl
- Pre-termination negotiations becoming inadmissible in unfair dismissal proceedings under Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013.
- Changes in fees/penalties in tribunal proceedings and caps on compensatory awards.
- Forthcoming changes to the TUPE Regulations.
9.45am – ‘Mediation in the Workplace – when to use and when to refuse!’ Liz Cotton
- Considering mediation as a tool for resolving disputes with employees.
- How best to use mediation to obtain your desired result.
- The judiciary’s approach to mediation.
10.30am – Coffee and networking
To reserve your free place please contact Laura Barthorpe on 0843 224 7904 or email email@example.com