Disputes between business partners, directors or shareholders of a company can be sensitive, complex and highly stressful.
We understand that acting quickly and decisively is often the key to protecting your interests and safeguarding your business for the future, whether that be through mediation, negotiation, litigation, or a mixture of all three.
Our priority is to avoid the waste of management time and damage to business relationships and reputations that can be involved in these types of disputes. We work closely with our corporate team to provide comprehensive and tailored advice.
Our dispute resolution team has the knowledge and experience to handle all forms of internal disputes including:
- breaches of directors’ duties
- competing business and the misuse of confidential information and trade secrets
- proceedings under the Companies Act 2006
- derivative and personal actions
- minority shareholder claims
- winding up petitions