Funding is the oxygen that allows a business to grow and the owners and management to execute a long term strategy.
Whether it is equity investment, bank finance or an alternative financer (or a combination of these) we can work with you to help you raise the finance that is required to take your business to the next level.
Whichever funder or structure you employ, you will need to demonstrate a strong performing business and the confidence to deliver results.
We have close relationships with a network of investors and we can provide guidance as to the type of funding that would be best suited to your business and sector. We have worked with our clients on a wide variety of funding structures, including:
- Publicly funded venture capital finance (in particular from the Finance for Business North East fund managers)
- Grant funding from bodies such as the Department for Communities and Local Government, Northumberland ARCH and North East Business and Innovation Centre
- Equity finance from private equity, angel investors or high net worth individuals
- Equity finance to effect a management “buy-out” or a “buy-in” of a company
- Grant funding from different public sector initiatives, such as the Regional Growth Fund or the Let’s Grow campaign
- Debt finance from banks and alternative lenders
- Crowd funding from the rapidly growing range of options in this market