We have advised bidder clients in all stages of competitive procurement processes and have extensive experience assisting private bidders with procurement queries during tendering opportunities. We have also advised contracting authorities and utilities in many sectors.
The Square One Law business model means that where necessary we can put together a multi-disciplinary team for procurement related advice that is relevant to your business or sector.
Examples of our procurement related work include:
- whether specific types of contract should be advertised and the application of the procurement rules to such contracts
- direct award and material changes to existing contracts exemptions
- assessment of the bid
- State aid and ERDF in the procurement context
- negotiating terms and conditions with your future potential customer
- gaining intelligence on the bidding process to help you win
- abandoning or recommencing procurements
- challenging award decisions against all types of public authorities where appropriate