Employment Breakfast Briefing – 12 September 2013
Topics to be covered:
- Dealing with misconduct in the workplace
- Dealing with a claim of unfair dismissal in the Employment Tribunal
We will take you through the entire disciplinary process, from initial investigation to the disciplinary and appeal stages, and address the steps to take when responding to a Tribunal claim including disclosure, witness evidence and remedy.
When: Thursday 12 September 2013, 8:30am to 11:30am
Where: The Toffee Factory, Lower Steenbergs Yard, Quayside, Ouseburn, NE1 2DF
The format of the event will be:
8.30am – 9.00am – Registration and light refreshments
9.00am – ‘Dealing with misconduct in the workplace’ Eleanor Wilkinson
- Tackling the investigation.
- Obtaining the employee’s attendance at the disciplinary hearing.
- Conducting disciplinary and appeal hearings.
9.45am – ‘Dealing with a Tribunal claim of unfair dismissal’ Jean-Pierre van Zyl
- Responding to the ET1.
- Disclosure of evidence and witness statements (selecting and preparing your witnesses).
10.30am – Coffee and networking
To reserve your free place please contact Lucy Murray on 0843 224 7932 or email email@example.com