6th Jun 2017
The Energy industry continues to evolve at a rapid pace to meet the challenges of rising energy demand, the requirements of the renewable industry and a changing regulatory market. This makes it an exciting sector in which to work.
At Square One Law we recognise that this fast evolving sector is under intense competitive pressure and that companies within it are seeking ever more innovative and practical advice from their lawyers.
Our Energy Team
Our lawyers are passionate about energy and have a wide range of experience across a variety of technologies, legal specialisms and industry sectors. Some of our experience includes advising:
- Able UK on a range of matters including decommissioning projects and the assembly of the Marine Energy Park on the Humber.
- Blue Water Energy on the acquisition of a majority stake in px Group.
- Zero Carbon Futures on the establishment of networks of quick chargers to support electric vehicle charging.
- Utilitywise plc on the acquisitions of t-mac Technologies, Aquas Veritas, Clouds Environmental Consultancy and ICON Communication Centres.
- Chirton Engineering on the sale of the energy services and specialist engineering company to Carr’s Engineering.
- Advanced Industrial Solutions on a number of projects to facilitate growth in the supply of training to the oil and gas and renewable industries.
- The renewable energy division of Lanchester Wine Cellars in the procurement and erection of a wind turbine on site and leasing arrangements in respect of further turbines.
We hope you find these pages useful and if there is anything you would like to ask our team we would be more than happy to discuss this with you.